Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Amber


This is my new ring :)
It is hand crafted and made of amber and sterling silver.
I bought it for 3 reasons:

1- To congratulate myself for achievements made recently
2- To remind myself to have good posture
3- Because it is soooo pretty :)

However, the more I wear it and look at the, the more I realize that this ring is a reminder of more things than just the 3 reasons I bought it.

1- Amber takes a waaaaaay long time so become amber. It takes years to become what it is meant to be.
2- Even once it is amber, it has imperfections.
3- Though the amber has imperfections it is still very beautiful.

So maybe, it sounds cheesy, but I think I need to remember those things as if I were the amber. And my ring is helping me remember them, every day.
I love my new ring :)


No comments: