Thursday, May 31, 2012

About Today

Things I loved about today:

Sleeping in enough to feel rested, but not enough to feel groggy (8:30. Perfect!)
Waking up with purpose and ready to get things done.
Home made protein bars that taste like carrot cake, but are still good for you. SCORE!
Buying a present for a friend who so deserves it. 
Playing with my adorable doggy but knowing that he'll rip anyone's head off that shouldn't be trusted :)
Finding a somewhat easy way to make $50-$300.
Finishing a tube of chapstick before losing it.
Sweet texts from my hubby.
Making a skirt without a pattern.
Chips and salsa.
An entire cup of chocolate chips. Oops....
Being so extremely sore from my work out yesterday. Huzzah!
Believing in myself.
Finding a connection that could be really useful.
Justin Bieber's new song "Die In Your Arms." Go ahead and judge me. I love him.
Admiring the sweetness of my adorable Chloe. 
Her innocence.
Hand me down/new clothes from mommy. Heee :)
Driving, singing, and talking with Caitlin.
Loving how extremely talented she is. 
Talks with good friends.
Adorable children.
Accomplishments.
Dancing my butt off. 
Knowing that you had a day full of purpose and productivity. 
Feeling completely exhausted.
Kissing my husband on the cheek while he sleeps and watching him smile.
Thinking about all the good in my life. 
Reading my scriptures and appreciating the direction they give.
Curling up in my bed and sleeping a good sleep (hopefully).

GOOD DAY.



No comments: