Thursday, July 7, 2011

Summah!

Although this has not been one of the most relaxing summers I have ever had, it is definitely turning out to be very fulfilling. I am so busy I can hardly keep track of all the things I need to do, but they are all things I love and am glad I am doing, so it's not so bad :) Actually, it is fabulous.

We've been on a few vacations with family and friends and are going on another one this weekend with Brandon's side of the family. I'm really excited! It should be a good time for sure. Also, our show is going well. Some dance numbers are still pretty scary for Brandon and me, but we're working hard on getting them ready for the show (which opens in 2 weeks from tomorrow!!!! Get your tickets! We're already 70% sold out for the entire run!). I am loving the new friends I have made, especially my sweet counterpart whom I adore. She is such a sweetie and we have a lot in common so she's super easy to talk to.

Independence day was a stinkin blast! Brandon and I lived it up and I couldn't think of a better way to spend our first 4th of July as a married couple! We had breakfast with our neighbors, made a giant slip and slide, watched the parade, took a nap, went to the movies and saw Cars 2 (which was super cute and I loved it!), hung out with my grandparents and cousins and had some dinner, then went to the fireworks with my mom's family and Brandon's mom and sister! It was so much fun. Best first 4th of July ever. It's crazy to think that last 4th of July we weren't even engaged and I didn't even know that the proposal was coming anytime soon! I'm so grateful that I am married to the love of my life. Seriously. There is nothing better.

On a side note: I have recently found out that I have a gluten intolerance. That's right folks. No more gluten for me. Although it is tough, and gluten free substitutes are expensive, I have noticed that I feel a lot better and (excuse me) have a lot more bowel movements! Hallelujah! Hopefully this will aid in my weight loss as well, as long as I don't go overboard on the gluten free bread and cereal! I am also looking in to other issues that might be affecting my weight loss situation (or lack of weight loss) so hopefully something good comes from all of this.

Anyway, this summer has been awesome and I know that more awesomeness is yet to come! I am grateful for a wonderful life that is filled with so much love and happiness!

No comments: