Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Bliss

I love my husband. Seriously. He is the best husband in the entire world and my best friend ever! Last night we were able to spend some time together just hanging out at home. We made a small dinner, folded some laundry, and just sat and talked and enjoyed each other's company. Though it seems so lame and simple it was a bliss moment for me. I am so happy with him. And just being there with him and being so happy together while doing the simplest of things.... I could not ask for more. He is the best EVER. Seriously.

More things that are creating "bliss" in my life (but not as much as Brandon creates!) are:

- Making my very own vintage style clothing! Thank you mommy for teaching me how to sew and thank you Mikami's for letting me borrow patterns! I am so excited!

- Being in a show that I love with new friends that I love! Seven Brides for Seven Brothers has been a blast, and mine and Brandon's opening night is tonight! I'm so excited to get into the run!

- Being able to hang out with my mom and sisters every now and then. It is really nice to be able to see them frequently. I miss them a lot when we don't get to see each other. I love them sooo much.

- Finally seeing the movie 500 Days of Summer. LOVED IT.

- Learning how to make the yummiest raspberry blackberry jam from Cris Garside! Thanks Cris! And being able to spend time with my sweet sisters in law.

- Deciding that, even though I want to continue to work on my weight issue and that it is still a goal in my life, I am not going to let my current weight situation effect my happiness. I am going to do my best to get to the point I want to be at, but I am not going to let the journey in between be a sad and miserable one. I have a wonderful life and no matter what pant size I wear I deserve to enjoy the wonderful life I have been given. SO I AM GOING TO!

Yay for being blissfully happy!!!!

No comments: