Tuesday, June 14, 2011

BREAK

I really need a vacation.

SERIOUSLY.

I am loving life and loving what I am doing but there comes a point when you just need a break!

Ya know?

I am to that point.

Brandon and I are really busy right now and even though we are busy with stuff we love to do (i.e. Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, improv, school, work... ok those last two are good for us but maybe not always loved) it is hard to not see each other very often.

If I could just put everything else on hold and escape for a bit, I totally would. I would take Brandon and run away to some sunny place with a beach and just relax and spend every second of every day with Brandon. None of this "Bye honey, I love you, I'll see you at 11:00 tonight" crap. I'm a little done with it. I think next summer, even though I am not regretting taking the classes I am taking, I will only take first block classes and leave the second half of the summer to me and my hubby. I miss him... blah.

Even though I miss him and we're both super busy, I am loving what we are busy with. Seven Brides is a blast so far and I am loving the new people I am meeting. My counterpart is freaking adorable and I love her to death. Part of me is a little sad that we aren't in the same cast! But oh well... Life goes on right? Haha. This cast is super talented though. And they are all such happy people! It's really fun to make new friends and hang out with my love during rehearsal. My sweetheart is the love of my life on and off stage!

I'm so excited for life and the things that it holds. I need a break though. I need a day or two where it is just relaxation time with my darling husband.

No comments: